New Notions does not share customer information with third parties. However, we do use third party software to process ticket bookings (Picatic), to process payments (Stripe), and to collect customer information (Google Analytics).
We provide our customers with the ability to opt in or opt of our mailing list.
The information we collect;
• feedback you leave and your email address, if you submit feedback through our contact page
• your name and email address, if you purchase a product, an event or workshop ticket. New Notions does not store card details. Payments for these bookings are processed through Stripe’s secure, PCI-compliant payment processing system.
• Website browsing information, through Google Analytics and cookies. You cannot be personally identified through this data.
The information we collect helps us;
• understand how our website is used.
• make improvements to our website and the services and products we offer.
Where your data is stored
Data collected on our website is stored on servers around the world. By using www.newnotionscinema.com, you agree to this. While we take every measure to protect our site visitors, transmitting data over the Internet can be insecure. Any data you transmit is at your own risk.
You have the right to get a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you wish to request this data please contact us: email@example.com